Saturday, August 2, 2008

An Unexpected But Enjoyable Trip to the Homestead


Right before lunch, Pete talked to the guy with the 55 gallon drums. His location was kinda close to my parents' house so they went to go get our two drums for us. We then left at about 1:00 for their house to pick up the drums. We visited for about 3 hours and then headed back for home. We need to get a drum or two because a guy that Pete works with needs to offload some home heating oil (about 150 gallons worth) and he's going to sell it to us for $2 a gallon! Hence our need for the drums! :)

The picture above is my mom's new little baby, Olivia. She joins my mother's other black and white cat, Suzy.

5 comments:

ROXY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ROXY said...

oooops I didn't mean to do that. She is SOOO cute!! I can't wait to meet her on Saturday!!! Talk to you tomorrow:)

Lady Blogger said...

She is really cute. She's pretty small but quite the spitfire!

Anna said...

Adorable! Who are the cats at your mom's place now? I remember all the ones from way back...

Lady Blogger said...

Cassie just passed on the other day. Mom just has Suzy and Olivia. Katie died last winter.