Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Day!

Got up at 5:50. Made Pete's coffee. Started the laundry after breakfast. Researched patterns for the baby blanket I'm going to make. Made fresh whipped cream at 10:00. Read a little bit. Left at 11:10 for Barbara's.  Carpooled with Barbara to the party. Left party at 3:00. Went to Michael's for baby yarn and the stuff to make my jewelry. Went to cleaners. Thought about my laundry on the line as I drove home in the pouring rain. Made it back to the house. Not a drop! Took in and folded the laundry. Here I sit, absolutely beat!

P.S. Those shoofly pies were a huge hit at the party! :)

4 comments:

ROXY said...

I knew they would be!! Which baby blanket pattern are you making?

Lady Blogger said...

I'm kinda creating my own. It's going to be a ripple blanket. I'm dc in the back loops and it's creating a ridge. I'm using 5 different colors of Baby Soft. I'm thinking I'm going to do 4 or 5 rows of dc in each color (alternating).

ROXY said...

Sounds cool!! Can't wait to see how it comes out:) Got your message, I am going to call you in awhile.

Anna said...

Can't wait to see the blanket!!