Thursday, August 21, 2008

Living in Harmony (Well, Not Exactly Just Yet...)

Meow, meow, meow.
Hiss, hiss, hiss.
Grrrroooowwwllllll!

That's the music that has been playing non-stop in my house, day in, day out. Things are getting better though, albeit slowly (and sometimes painfully). The girls still hiss and growl at Nicky but are allowing him to come closer and closer to them. I think Nicky really likes Chloe as he wants to smell her and visit with her the most. (I gave her a good brushing today so she can look her best for the new man in the house). Hannah just watches with dilated eyes and gives a low and mean growl whenever he comes too close. (Don't forget, she's feral and could really mess him up if she wanted to!)

In this rare photo opportunity, all three of them were within a few feet of one another. Nicky is on the floor, Hannah is resting in the chair, and Chloe is keeping a close eye on things from her perch on the magazine table.

Let's hope things are a little more quiet tonight (Nicky howls all night long) because both Pete and I were hurting this morning after two consecutive nights of the "music."
Isn't he gorgeous?

3 comments:

ROXY said...

Hi Lady Blogger!! Thanks for giving my my first tag:)
Here's my answers and who I've tagged. Check out their blogs to see their responses!

http://clickyourheels3x.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Anna said...

I don't have too much experience with integrating pets. Well, other than fish, but they all died. :(

I hope they get used to each other soon!

Lady Blogger said...

Me too!! :)