Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Day, A New Blog

It was time to make a break; a move from the old to the new. My previous blog was stale and unmoving.  I have since gone in a different direction with my thinking, being, and living. 

This blog will remain anonymous (hopefully) and will highlight all that is going on with me at home. I will not bring work into this blog as it is a different part of me and not one that I want to blog about.  Embedded in this blog will be the things that I enjoy and the things I do on a daily basis.  You may recognize yourself here or, you might glance into someone else's life; someone who is very much like you and very different. Enjoy.

3 comments:

ROXY said...

Yea!!! I can't wait to read!! I will try to get mine started today:)

Your Shopping Pal:)

Lady Blogger said...

Let me know when yours is up and running! I'll add it to my blog as well.

Anna said...

I'm so happy you've started to blog again! And I agree about leaving work behind (though I've alluded to work stress in my own blog, so I can't talk). We need spaces of our own to unwind and just enjoy life!