Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Laundry and an Escapee



Laundry, laundry, laundry.  One can never escape it!  Yesterday, my pal Roxy and I went shopping at the outlets in Lee, MA.  It was my once a year clothing trip for school clothes.  Since today is a warm, sunny day, I figured it would be a perfect time to hang outside.  It took me a while to hang up my clothes today as many of them are on the delicate and stretchy side.  I had to pin several of them up with multiple clothespins as to not stretch the bottom bands out too much.  That's one thing that I don't like about drying outside -- I can always tell if I was in a rush when I put on one of my nicer shirts: A too stretched out bottom band! I do love spending the time outside and knowing that I am using much less electricity by doing it this way.

While making my way outside for the umpteenth time, Chloe, my resident escapee, made a break for it.  She's strictly an indoor cat but loves fresh grass.  The little box of pet grass I bought for her at Petco last week looks yellow and is mighty wilted.  I know she was just lookin' for a bit of the green stuff. (Notice my lawn: it's quite yellow also.  She went right for that patch of green crab grass!)   My little lady was scooped up and brought back into the porch shortly after this picture.

4 comments:

ROXY said...

I see London, I see France, I see Peter's underpants:)

Lady Blogger said...

Yeah, uh, you weren't supposed to see that..... :) Don't tell him they're on here!!

Anna said...

Hey, the first thing I noticed was the unmentionables! :)

Lady Blogger said...

Great..........